Launch of the new NHS Health Check website
This eBulletin is produced by NHS Diabetes and Kidney Care in conjunction with the Department of Health to support the NHS Health Check Learning Network. This is a useful tool for anyone working in health or social care with an interest in the prevention of vascular disease and vascular risk assessment and management. To subscribe or unsubscribe, please contact Eleanor Kent-Dyson.
NHS Diabetes and Kidney Care is pleased to announce the launch of the new NHS Health Check website which goes live today.
Access the new NHS Health Check website here.
The new website is designed to facilitate sharing knowledge and information and strengthen existing NHS Health Check networks. Key features include:
- Password protected members’ area for NHS and Local Authority commissioners of the NHS Health Check programme
- A password protected interactive map containing local activity details, performance data and contact information
- A ‘Managing your Programme’ tool containing all the resources you need to plan and deliver the NHS Health Check programme locally
- All the latest NHS Health Check guidance documents, tools and resources
- NHS Health Check brand identity elements and national promotional resources
If you are a NHS or Local Authority commissioner of the NHS Health Check programme and would like to request a password and include your details on the new site, please complete the NHS Health Check data collection form and send to the NHS Health Check team.
All operational queries about the NHS Health Check programme, or questions about the Learning Network should be directed to Eleanor Kent-Dyson. Policy queries should continue to be directed to the NHS Health Check team at the Department of Health using their dedicated mailbox .